Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Entry #65: Round 2


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




What is this? You challenge my self proclaimed "worst procrastinator ever" status? Perhaps you've forgotton that I "started" sketching out my script back in July and that I already had the whole story developed back at that first day of class way back when. Or hell, that I had even mentioned coming up with the idea back in the begining of June. (The idea actually being spawned back in May when I first started this whole going back to school nonsense.) (<-- should I really be refering to this as nonsense? That does not speak well of my dedication to the endeavor.) :(

10 Comments:

Blogger Mistress Regina said...

I was reviewing Google tonight and found that we have a link here. I don't believe you had communicated that you posted the link, did you? I will add a link to you now both on our homepage and in our library. Your work is extraordinary.

Email me if you would like, I'm sure I can provide you with referrals for additional link exchanges.

1:14 AM  
Blogger abovo99 said...

Wow...I've never seen any blog like yours...it looks pretty cool.

1:36 PM  
Blogger holymotherofgod said...

Far out blog, totally diggin it !

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cattle prod-fun or Fairy Godmother on rampage was my first thoughts seeing that picture. Hope you didn't turn your iPod into a pumpkin.

2:38 AM  
Blogger slaghammer said...

You must be a fellow gadget freak. Hopefully, there is a Harbor Freight nearby.

2:37 AM  
Blogger shola said...

I had no idea such things existed. But I'm glad you warned me - I was thinking "I need one of those" but losing my cell phone and credit cards...no deal.

As always, I love reading your blog.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really cool blogging. love the journal and obvious that you put lots of time and love into this :)

2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something to look forward to:
http://www.panslabyrinth.com/

Maybe it's this generations Labyrith?
Who knows... ^^

4:47 PM  
Blogger Meowkaat said...

stupid online blog tagging, yes indeed. i tag you.

11:00 AM  
Blogger eccentric recluse said...

that Benny guy sux.

but that is not wh I am here. I was going to comment, but just can't get around to it.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home