Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Entry #60: Sometimes I am Overcompensatingly Effecient


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



It amazes me what I could accomplish if only I were ambitious. I would be something to be feared!!!!! Luck for all of you, I'm too lazy for world domination.

So anyway, last night we previewed our EPKs and suprisingly, I was more finished than half the class! Now keep in mind, there is only four of us, but still, its an accurate statistic. Minimal critiques on what needed to be improved. I'd like to say: Damn I'm good... but really, if I were any good at all, this whole mess would have been finished ages ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home