Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Entry #56: A Crazy, Belligerent, Decrepit Old Vechicular Threat to Motorists EVERYWHERE


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Check out the side bar for some new comic links! I read a hell of a lot of webcomics (little wonder as my lazy ass is in the works of starting her own) and my side bar tis only a fraction of those... but it is comprised of top favorites and stuff I'd like to share with others. Every icon on that list is worth spending an hour (or hours, as the case may be) reading through the archives. Adding/Creating/Linking icons is a pain in the ass, so you only get a few at a time, but check them out! Don't bother telling them I sent ya, since they wont know who the hell I am, but there you go. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Woozie said...

Sounds like you had fun.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

Indeed I did! Initial anger gave way to laughter the second he sped off.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a bastard! I hope he gets his license yanked. He should not be on the road, and New York has a public transportation system expansive enough to get anyone anywhere.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

eh.. thats not exactly true. MANHATTAN has a public transporation system expansive enough to get anyone anywhere. Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island and the Bronx have far fewer subway lines, which are further spaced out and the buses will only take you so far. As for the south shore... there are NO subway lines (with the exception of the A train in Far Rockway) and the buses suck.

As for the hit and run, it took place in Nassau County where there are trains, but you really do need to have a car to actually go anywhere useful.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Oh man, that was classic!! I'm telling you Serena, this stuff is comedy gold!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Thanks for the review of my blog.

As always, your work here is just great. So much effort, I feel guilty and almost like you should be the blog of the day.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

eh, been there, done that.

enjoy the traffic. perhaps you'll even get some new bathroom pics out of it! ^^

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home