Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Entry #54: Too Stressed to Sketch


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I know these entries were written much earlier in the day (all while in the waiting room) and it has been several hours since then with alot transpiring since then, but after posting these I think I'm going to say 'good night' to the day. Its been a looooonnnnnnngggggg day, (since 5am to be precise) and I'm tired.

But yeah, this is one hell of a shitty cliff hanger for a blog. I'll write the follow up page tomorrow. I mean, he's still alive, in case you're wondering, but too much shit for me to sit down and write about right now. Bleh. G'night everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger INAMINI said...

I hope your boyfriend is doing well. I can't imagine dealing with something like this and going to school.
Take care of yourself, and enjoy your new car!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Nuka said...

Ditto here Serena from just another reader!

6:35 PM  
Blogger EmBee said...

I HATE cliffhangers!!! But I guess that's what you've been dealing with all day... Hang in there!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Malinda777 said...

Glad he's alive and well. I don't know WHY he had his neck cut open, but I hope it's minimal.

My hubby had a golf ball sized lump cut out of his neck last year, turned out to be just some useless crap that appeared there.

I remember the surgery though, he was hilarious in his delirium under anesthesia.

I surely hope you will find something to laugh about, and his condition isn't too serious.

Hang in there... you are still amazing in your style even under duress. My prayers are with you both.

5:15 AM  
Blogger A-List said...

What an amazing blog :)

6:46 PM  
Blogger thethinker said...

I'm glad he's okay. Hang in there.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home