Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Non-entry Heads Up!!!!

Extremely massive update later tonight. (After I finish class tonight and get home and finally upload to scanner...)

Yep, several pages worth of entry more than makes up for the fact that I havent updated for a week. ALso, explanations as to why I haven't updated for a week...

um....

and monkeys! lots and lots of monkeys! evverybody loves monkeys.

yeah.. thats it... monkeys...


uh... actually, the update doesnt actually include any monkeys as of yet, since, well, there are no monkey related things going on in my life at the moment... but damnit, by God NOW THERE SHALL BE MONKEYS!!!!

maybe I'll draw some sort of bonus pic that includes monkeys or something.

so yeah! heads up for major update and monkey goodness!! rock on!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

monkeys are awesome!

8:39 PM  
Blogger EmBee said...

Can't Wait!!!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home