Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Entry #55: Aftermath


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Well, I finally got off my ass and finally got around to writing the follow-up to my last post. I think it just about sums up the week nicely. If you're interested, (I wasn't joking about it, hehe) you can check out the photo he posted! I've created my own snazzy little link, you know, to protect the identity of the innocent and shit. Or whatever. Ultimately, the only one protected is me and I'm certinally not innocent! I'm a sneaky, secretive little bastard! ^^

Happy Labor Day weekend everybody!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Meowkaat said...

I LOVE this blog. Been meaning to tell you that for awhile. I hope your BF's neck is going to be ok. Personally, I think he should take OFF the bandage and then snap another pic. Pus and blood are much more impressive on the surface, rather than under wraps. But that's just my opinion.

12:53 PM  
Blogger eccentric recluse said...

good post. this is my first visit, having arrived courtesy of the 'next blog' button, and I was immediately impressed with the style of your postings, (longhand, with art) as well as the content.

good luck!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Parlancheq said...

I was away for a few days, and you posted so much for me to catch up on...new car and the whole operation fiasco. Hospitals suck! Hope things turn out well for the BF, though.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Cyn said...

I also randomly fell into your blog and I love your writing and esp. sketches. I'll be back.

8:35 AM  
Blogger Malinda777 said...

Well, I'm trying to keep up (when I have time to read here) with BF.

Does he have something BAD or not, or do we not know yet...

I'm so wishing good for him, this REALLY SUCKS!

Yet, I so GET your random thoughts, and while the sympathetic side of me halts at the randomness, I GET YOUR NEED FOR IT to keep SANE...

So glad you have a new car now to enjoy and take your mind off the drama, and yet I MUST KNOW if he's ok... ya know... the whole random stuff...

You're amazing with your photos. While all this tragedy is going on, it's like a soap opera comic book with your brilliant drawings and all.

God Bless you both, and the aunt and the cousin...etc...

Hope all is well... keep us informed...

5:58 AM  
Blogger Shan said...

Ah, Hodgkins Lymphoma. Mario Lemieux had that, I believe. Does it help if celebrities share the condition? I doubt it.

4:09 PM  
Blogger sanjay jha said...

eye opening blog!!!
treffic!!!
cheers.
jhaji.

http://jhaji-jhaji.blogspot.com/

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home