Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Entry #35 A Day Late and a Dollar Short... or would that be 2 bucks? Heh, 2 for 2sday! pun!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Ok, so this was written and should have been posted tuesday night after my last entry. Or hell, the day after! Sue me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Griffin said...

Serena,

I've chosen your blog to be the "Bestest Blog of the Day" for July 13th. Please contract me via email (bobbygriffin@gmail.com) so I can fill you in on a couple of details.

Congrats!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

w00t!!! awesome!!!

mwhahahahhahahahaaaaaa (ahem, pardon the spontaneous evil laughter. ^^)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Heh heh, I'm afraid I have done exactly the same thing before.

Only difference is that I ended up sitting through the class. It was a great discussion on the importance of the Cold War and regrowth after WWII on Asian economics.

It was hard explaining that to my real teacher for that period. "Sorry I didn't come to your lecture. I sat in on a better one" just doesn't fly.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Oh my god. You are so hilarious. I'm seriously enjoying myself reading your posts. You have a great narrative style.

I just got named Bestest Blog of the Day too and I felt the same way you did. "Moi?? You want to pick MOI as zee blog of zee day! Oooh la la! Wait a minute? $3 donation? Oh...all right. It's worth it for such a fabulous honor!"

flipthisbody.blogspot.com

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home