Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Entry #34 Piracy and the Threat to my Personal Space


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



This was orginally written on Sunday, after we got back from the movies and before I went to bed. I was damn freaking tired and didn't feel like inking the drawing, nor scanning it and uploading it into the computer. I think 11:30pm is about the right time. The inking on the sketch came out crappy since I'm kinda home from my first night of school and kinda want to write about that but first wanted to get this thing up, preferably before midnight so it wasn't two days late. :/

Gah! So many things to write. Perhaps another update tonight, or maybe in the morning. :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My goodness, do I ever empathize with this situation.

purity_control@hotmail.com

11:35 PM  
Blogger Michael Yass said...

sounds like you need to break up. Seriously, 8 years? And you're not sure you want to move in with him or if you ever want to live with him?

Get out now, you sound pretty cool in your blog, you'll find someone else soon.

Like I should talk, I'm six years in, with about a year and a half off somewhere in there and if she asked me to move in, I'd probably panic too.

But seriously, we'd both probably be better off if we broke up.

Love advice from some guy who found your blog through bestest blog of day. Pretty useful. This wouldn't have been possible ten years ago.

Love,
MY

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home