Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Entry #31 Saving the world before bedtime... but in which time zone?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Proof is often in the pudding so check this out:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't believe they actually made this thing. Its actually really funny in the sense that its so terrible. I swear it contains every bad anime cliche known to man, from magical girl transformation sequences to DBZ-style inair fighting sequences. No joke.

The subtitles in my animated gif are hysterical, unfortunately, photobucket insists on resizing the thing. To check out the image bigger, check out this link below.

http://forums.point-blank.cc/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2293

1 Comments:

Blogger Shan said...

Yeah, this thing is disturbing.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home