Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Entry #23 Burn, baby, burn! (Or not. Preferably not.)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



In case you can't read the small print:

If you're insane, like I am, here are 3 easy steps to having a kickass time as the beach:
1) Go into the water, atleast waist deep, (preferably chest deep) at the breaking point.
2) Jump up and over all large breaking waves. In doing so, you get pushed back several feet in the sheer force of its foamy power!
3) Laugh manacally like a crazy person or mad scientist while doing so or right after.

TRUST ME: GOOD FUN! >:D

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

"have you ever had your skin reflect the sun?"

Yes. I've tried to explain this to people quite often. I actually do tan quite well once I can manage to get even the slightest bit brown... but when it comes to my legs, it's just not happening. I'm naturally pretty pale, but my legs are so white they're almost blue. They don't even burn, the light just bounces right off them. So, yep... I know what you mean.

(Forgive the commenting-frenzy - yours is the first commentworthy blog I've found all day!)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

by all means post away! :D

i always enjoy feed back on the things i write or draw. nice to see i'm not the only reflective fair skinned one out there. although in all honesty, i actually do kinda tan after the burn fades... but you can really only the tan lines in the shade, away from direct sunlight.

actually, its just easier to say i don't tan.

heh.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home