Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Entry #32 To Do Tasks Are To Don't


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Of course, true to form to my "do anything but whats needed to be done" personality flaw, I made this snazzy penguin comic.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
A second page is already in the works. Man, I really need someone to stand over me and motivate the hell out of me to do what is needed to be done. :/

2 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

Cool picture/idea etc. But, um. Get to work!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Saw at The Bestest Blog of All-Time that you are interested in exchanging reciprocal links. Would like to exchange links with you, please email me at billgatezw at yahoo dot com

Chris.
P.S. My blog gives tips on how low traffic sites/blogs can generate revenue.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home