Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Entry #75: HOLY CRAP, its almost December already!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Perhaps a better title might have been: Entry #75: Posting in place of productivity

Also, this is the first entry in a new journal! I can't believe I freaking finished the other one!

8 Comments:

Blogger Woozie said...

Why is that arrow on the first page pointing there?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Eddie said...

That is great!
I like to read of motivational surges.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

LOL

The arrow was not ment to be interpreted in any sort of pervy fashion. XP It was just supposed to be pointing to the image itself. Although, to clean it up, you might notice that it is slightly off center so... uh... maybe its pointing to something in my pocket? I dont know.

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pardon the intrusion, but...someday you may get old...and have a kid...and want to show him/her you're f-ing blog...but because you can't f-ing stop saying f-ing, you may only then realize it's rated f-ing R! :-)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Eddie said...

Serena,
I appreciate the way you tell and illustrate your life in a candid non-pretentious way.
I think you are a great comic artist. I have been reading/looking at comics many years before you were born and I think I know good art when I see it.
Continue to be yourself.
Eddie

10:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fun pages!

2:17 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

mwhahahahaaa

i'm so enjoying the ridiculusness this that i sketched up a response on the train over here. if i can find a scanner somewhere in this school, i'm gonna post it.

stay tuned! ^^

5:14 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Way to stick it to the man!

And I like that sexy, sexy arrow.

Also, congratulations on your filming progress, that stuff sounds hardy hard hard..

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home