Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Video Entry #1: I had nothing to do with the creation of this



Metalocalypse fucking rules and if you haven't been able to check it out by now ( probably because its in the old Space Ghost timeslot, 11:45pm Sunday nights - bleh! ), then feel free to do so above! In this episode, Dethklok is forced to meet up with their families for a weekend of hell. Classic.


Also, I still intend to post my EPK video in here, you know, eventually. The only thing delaying it is that I wanted to redo the title sequence graphics, but just havent gotten around to doing it yet. I would blame a lack of time, but lets face it: the real culprit is laziness and poor time-management skills.

1 Comments:

Blogger slaghammer said...

That is the funniest damn thing I’ve seen since they took the Brothers Grunt off the air.

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home