Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Entry #66: Shit I never got around to posting from over a week ago


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Yep. So says the title. These pages are actually from friday.. of two weeks ago!!! I still have another entry from 10/18 to post and also last friday 10/20. However, Photobucket is being a slow bitch and I have a train to catch at 5:30pm, so I'll leave you with this mega long entry for now, and will post the rest tonight when I get home. (That will be sometime between 11-11:45, depending on which train I catch.) Who knows, perhaps I might even write another entry for tonight. We shall see. In the meanwhile, enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shan said...

Fantastic script ideas, hope it works out. And watch out for those anvils of frustration, yikes!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

yeah... those suckers can certinly cause one hell of a splitting headache.

also, yikes! it appears one of the pages appear twice! time to remedy that. :P

8:02 PM  
Blogger slaghammer said...

The hustlers are brothers. Big brother screws the little brother, little brother passes the f*ucking on to their mother, and mother screws the first brother with the same scam. The flashback exposes the scam. Big brother murders mother in retaliation. Little brother is run over by the hearse carrying mother to her grave and big brother, never mind, way too complicated.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home