Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Non-Entry #2

Yeah.. its been a while. Lots to do and lots being done.

I actually have three updates, dating back to last friday, tuesday, and today, that need to have their drawings inked and then scanned into the computer... but no time!!!!

Sorry about the lack of updates. Sunday night should equal about 8 pages of updating goodness. (Yes! EIGHT!)

See you then.


(Casting call this weekend, got about 45 actors coming in. Should be fun, eh?)

Also, on a side note, anyone from teh New York area? I've been location scouting for a scene in my thesis film project and I need an alley to film in. Im open to locations in Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Nassau County. Any insite would be great. Its gotta be wide enough that I can actually set up cameras in, safe enough where I aint gonna get jumped for being there, and somewhere I can actually get permission to shoot. If any of you know a place, let me know. I'd be indebted to you forever!*


(*Within reason.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Shan said...

Welcome back, looking forward to the updates! Hope you are well. It's important you distinguish between insight and insite. And be careful with where you place those asterisks. It doesn't matter how long you're indebted, what is significant is how you are asked to repay. Take care :)

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, you've been missed!!! does it need to be an alley per se, because those underpasses for the LIRR at for example, the Nassau Blvd Stop on the Hempstead line are pretty useable.

unfortunately, other than something like that, i know of no alleys for you to use.

looking forward to the 8 pages!
-macoosh:)

5:39 AM  
Blogger Woozie said...

Sunday has come, Sunday has gone, no 5 pages. Colbert should put you on notice.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

First of all, its eight pages, and secondly, I'm actually in the process of scanning and updating right now.

I didnt come home Sunday night like I originally anticipated and Mondays are too damn busy. So ha! (and um, stay tuned?)

(basically check back in like 20 mins)

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home