Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Entry #68: Finally Up to Date with Updates! (go me!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Now all thats left is to actually write an entry about this past weekend and my casting call and I'll actually be up to date with my life (not just my updates!)

In case any of you were interested in checking out my casting call ad: here you go.
I don't know how much longer its going to be posted for, but feel free to check it out. (Sorry, with the exception of the Carribian Cola Commercials project, all call backs have been done. However, if you are interested in audition for it and live in the New York area, by all means, feel free to apply.)

^^

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Film school sounds pretty darn difficult. Interesting ideas you've got for your script too. I'd recommend including a Mr. T-like character who can kill a man with his gold chains but has to be knocked unconscious to ride an airplane.

7:22 AM  
Blogger shola said...

Yes, Mr T is the mystery ingredient that can turn anything into a hit!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home