Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Entry #80: Another entry from a month ago!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ok, so this is like the last of the unpublished entries. Sure, it looks like everything will go smoothly by the end of that entry... but when does anything ever work out as planned??? Sure enough, my relief at the end of that evening was soon shattered! (Damnit!)

Anyway, I'm currently writing an entry that will update everything and discribe everything up to date, in a finely (ok, maybe not finely) illustrated manner. Although I do promise that the handwriting in my next entry will be a little easier to read. Somewhat more legible, I assure you. (Not that its finished yet... so who knows. I'm not known for my fine penmenship. >:P )

2 Comments:

Blogger Macoosh said...

anytime you need actors, just let me know; i have so many friends in that area who'd be able to help out/audition. keep my email for reference if you want;

macoosh@gmail.com

6:34 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

thats incredibly awesome of you. i should email you my address so you can send me a head shot i can keep on file incase anyone i know is also looking for actresses, i can forward them your resume.

egad! what is this... networking?!?!! its almost like we're using the internet for non-recreational purposes!! gasp! (heh)

but seriously, thanks for the offer! i'll keep it in mind! ^^

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home