Life is falling to pieces: an illustrated journal

Life tends to suck if you let it. An illustrated journal about the way I've totally screwed up my life and (hopefully) how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Entry #78: I dont know if this actually counts...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The above was not actually written in any journal. Truth be told, my scanner hasn't been hooked up all month! :x
Ok... updates... hmm...

Well, aside from the fact that I'm obviously still alive, I have two fully written updates in my journal that were done before 2007 began and a couple of entries that I thought about writing... but obviously did not. They're coming! I swear! I've just been preoccupied with holidays, filming, stress over rescheduling filming, editing, getting everything in so I can actually pass the damn class, and followed up by slacking off for a week.

You are officially up to date.

I unplugged my scanner to make room for my hard drives and camera and other video related essentials and haven't hooked it back up since. I'm good for laziness like that. The above illustration was done on my snazzy new wacom tablet that I got from Santa. ^^ It was done quickly, so excuse the sloppiness, since I wanted to reply to the recient surge in "Where the hell are you?!"s and "Are you still alive?" responses I've been getting. Its cool to know you all still care. ^^

Alright.. new incentive. I'll try to get my journal all updated with back updates and new updates by monday. (Much to the dismay of my angry computer, I'll be away for the weekend. Going to be filming another project with a friend...speaking of which, crap, I forgot to call her back! XP

Anyway.. enjoy the comic. I gotsta jet! :D

6 Comments:

Blogger slaghammer said...

I am not a psychologist, but your computer appears to have separation anxiety coupled with trans-appliance identity disorder. I recommend electrical power surge and Windex to clean up the mess afterwards.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Shan said...

What a hilarious drawing! Those pens really do look painful. Vicious.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Macoosh said...

oooooh so happy you're alive! :)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Woozie said...

Hey, you're not dead!

4:50 PM  
Blogger shola said...

Welcome back :-)

5:03 PM  
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Regina referred me to you. Wanted to touch base on two things with you...
Might we arrange a link exchange?
Kilroy's The Gonzo Papers

Also, to invite you to the next Gonzo Blog Carnival. You do great work.

I'll look forward to hear back from you.

Cheers!

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home